Policy of processing and protection of personal data
These policies of processing and protection of personal data (“Policies”) represent the basic policies, which Bakof Group s.r.o., Rašínova 103/2, 602 00 Brno, ID: 29362253 (“the Company”) adheres to when collecting and processing personal data. These Policies exercise rights and obligations of the Company which arise in particular from the following generally binding legal regulations:
1. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”);
2. Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to some Acts (Act on Certain Information Society Services) in its form including subsequent amendments (“Act on Certain Information Society Services”); and
3. Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on Electronic Communications and on Amendment to Certain Related Acts (Electronic Communications Act) in its form including subsequent amendments (“Electronic Communications Act”).
These Policies will apply to all persons visiting the website of the Company Bakof group s.r.o. (“Website”) regardless of whether they have entered into a contractual relationship with the Company or not.
Definition of personal data
With respect to GDPR, personal data are understood as all information about an identified or identifiable natural person (that is, not a legal person). In principle, this means any information which, on its own or in aggregate with other information, may be used to identify a specific natural person (“Personal Data”).
What Personal Data the Company processes
The Company may collect the following Personal Data related to you:
1. Personal Data, which you share with the Company.
Among such Personal Data belong, in particular, Personal Data you enter into a registration form, order form or any other form, or which you share with the Company during communication by email, phone call, SMS message, fax or other communication device. It also includes Personal Data you share with the Company when you: [take a part in a competition held by the Company], [submit a review of a product or service provided by the Company], [make a reservation for a training course organized by the Company], [send a general question to the Company]. Such Personal Data includes, in particular, your name, surname, mailing or delivery address, email address, phone number, bank account information, chosen billing method, etc.
The aforementioned Personal Data will be processed by the Company for the purpose of:
a. providing a service, product or information you have specifically requested;
b. if you are an existing customer, providing you also with information about other services and/or products related to those you have previously purchased;
c. if you are a new customer, the Company will be sending you commercial messages and offers of services and/or products only if you have previously given the Company your explicit consent;
d. review and evaluation of your employment application.
2. Personal data collected by the Company itself
When you visit our Website, the Company may collect certain information necessary for ensuring proper and comfortable operation of the Website. Such information is the Internet Protocol (IP) data, used to connect your computer to the internet, your registration data, browser type and version, timezone setting, browser plug-ins, data about your visit, including a valid Uniform Resource Locator (URL), path to and from the Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, response times, errors during paging, time spent visiting specific pages, information about interaction taking place while visiting pages (i.e. scrolling, clicking and mouse cursor position) or the manner of leaving the Website.
These Personal Data are used by the Company for servicing and improving the Website and for the purpose of ensuring internal operation, including problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and view count logging. These Personal Data can also be further used to measure advertisement effectivity and to provide targeted commercial messages.
Personal Data disclosure
Your Personal Data that the Company acquires may be shared (within a group [●], that is, parties related to the Company;) and third parties (“Processors”), that help the Company fulfill its contractual obligations by mediating certain services (i.e. delivery services). The Company shares Personal Data only with Processors that provide a sufficient level of guarantee that your Personal Data are protected and processed exclusively on the basis of the personal data processing agreement.
In this regard, the Company can share Personal Data with these Processors:
1. external associates and suppliers for the purpose of fulfillment of contractual obligation of the Company;
2. providers of payment services and payment processors for the purpose of securing a transfer of financial resources and realization of a payment transaction;
3. providers of postal and delivery services for the purpose of delivery of products or services offered by the Company;
4. Website administrator.
In specific circumstances, the Company may be required to share your Personal Data with third parties (i.e. law enforcement authorities) according to generally binding legislation.
Means of Personal Data protection
For the purpose of protection and minimization of risk of an unauthorized access to Personal Data, the Company has implemented organizational and technical measures.
These measures include:
1. organizational restriction that reduces the number of individuals authorized to come into contact with Personal Data; and
2. technical security of servers and Websites of the Company preventing unauthorized manipulation.
Individuals that come into contact with Personal Data are informed about personal data protection policy and while they process the Personal Data, they are bound by a non-disclosure agreement.
Personal Data retention duration
The Company stores Personal Data only for the time necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations and to fulfill obligations of the Company arising from relevant legislation. Personal Data that are processed based on your explicit consent are stored by the Company only for the time which the purpose, for which the explicit consent has been given, necessitates.
After the cessation of the lawful purpose on which basis the Personal Data are being processed, the Company destroys these Personal Data and all existing copies thereof.
During the operation of the Website, the Company uses so-called cookies, which are small-scale text files (“Cookies”), which are sent from a server of the Company to your browser and sent back to the server of the Company during your subsequent visits to the Website. This way, Cookies enable the Company to identify your browser, remember the information about your previous interactions with the Website and modify the Website content according to your Personal Data.
The Company uses the following types of Cookies:
1. [First-party Cookies, which are used for the general operation and functionality of the Website and which are necessary to display the Website correctly;]
2. [Technical Cookies, which enable the Company to analyze the Website usage, ensure security during the login process, remember the information from a partially-filled order form, storing registration data and shopping cart content;]
3. [Advertisement Cookies, which enable the Company to display targeted ads, sharing Website content on social networks or submitting comments for specific products.]
Cookies can be deleted from the configuration menu of your browser. The browser can also be configured in a way that prevents Cookies from being automatically stored. Although, if you block, turn off or otherwise disable certain Cookies, the Website may not be displayed correctly and/or certain services or functions of the Website may be rendered unusable.
Data subject rights
In relation to the processing of your Personal Data by the Company, guaranteed by the legislation for the protection of Personal Data, you are entitled to the following rights:
1. Right to revoke the consent to process Personal Data, if the processing is based on such consent;
2. Right to demand access to Personal Data and information about which Personal Data related to you are processed by the Company;
3. Right to correction of erroneous Personal Data and/or supplementation of incomplete Personal Data, if applicable
4. Right to deletion of Personal Data which are being processed;
5. Right to limit the processing of Personal Data;
6. Right to obtain Personal Data, with which you have provided the Company, in a structured, human readable and machine readable formats, and the right to transfer these data to a third party;
7. Right to be informed about a security breach related to your Personal Data;
8. Right to raise an objection to the processing of Personal Data; and
9. Right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, that is, to the Office For Personal Data Protection at the address: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, or the data mailbox address: qkbaa2n.
Your rights listed above and any complaints may be exercised with the Company, as well as with the data administrator, in writing at the address below or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bakof group s.r.o.
602 00 Brno
ID: 293 62 253
Tax ID: CZ 293 62 253